source : pixabay
Abalone is contained in an ear-like shell wrapped in a hard, round rim of the outer shell. The shell is swirl-shaped, mostly rolled to the left, and there are four to five holes in the highest part of the shell. The shell is 15-20cm long.
The taste of seaweed from the intestines is especially a delicacy because it lives on a reef of about 20 to 60cm deep and feeds on seaweed or kelp. Male and female can be distinguished by reproductive color, and when it is dark green, it is female and yellowish male.
Abalone is a high-protein, low-calorie, low-calorie food. The high content of taurine has the effect of dissolving gallstones, detoxifying soy sauce, lowering cholesterol in the body, and improving heart function. It has a lot of amino acids such as methionine and cysteine, which promote detoxification of the liver and has a lot of vitamin A, which is good for rejuvenation and fatigue after the disease. It is rich in vitamins B1, B2, and niacin, so it has a great effect when the mother’s milk is not coming out well.
It’s an image that doesn’t exist.
Source of abalone garlic steak.
Abalone taurine and amino acids such as arginine, methionine, and cysteine play an important role in creating the taste in harmony with the unique crunchy texture. Abalone garlic steak with grilled garlic is an excellent dish in terms of taste and nutrition.
Abalone, cherry tomatoes, paprika, chicory, red chicory, garlic, salt, pepper, olive.
Order of cooking.
1. Clean the abalone with a brush, remove the intestines and teeth, cut it into three pieces and cut it diagonally.
2. Marinate the trimmed abalone with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
3. Wash vegetables (bellied tomatoes, paprika, chicory, and red chicory) clean and cut them into bite-size pieces.
4. Cut garlic into pieces.
5. Make balsamic sauce (balsamic vinegar, plum extract, olive oil, salt, pepper).
6. Heat the frying pan over high heat, grill the abalone, and grill the sliced garlic together.
7. Put grilled abalone and garlic on one side on a plate and put vegetables beautifully.
8. Finish by spraying the balsamic sauce made before eating.
① Stir-fry abalone and garlic on butter without sprinkling balsamic sauce to create a different taste.
② Wash the abalone skin clean and put the dish in to make it look cool.